Certified Medical Device
Kangen Water was approved by Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare as a medical device in 1974 and since then has seen use in hundred of hospitals in Japan. With a track record of over 40 years, Kangen Water is the only water ionizer in the industry to receive the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association (WQA). The Water Quality Association was created in 1974 to advocate for the betterment of water quality. WQA utilises performance-based standards and certifications, and products certified with its Gold Seal must pass the rigorous testing requirements of industry standards, pass annual manufacturing facility audits, and comply with WQA’s Certification Schemes. With the Gold Seal certification on our Kangen machines, you can sleepy easy knowing that the water you drink is safe and of the highest quality you can get on the market.
The K8, SD501, SD501 Platinum, JRII and Super 501 machines are able to produce 5 types of water.:
- Kangen Water (drinking water with pH 8.5, pH 9.0 or pH 9.5)
- Clean Water (regular filtered water)
- Beauty Water (slightly acidic water with pH 5.5 for skincare)
- Strong Kangen Water (water with pH 11.5 for cleaning surfaces)
- Strong Acidic Water (water with pH 2.5 for disinfection)